About Me

My photo
I'm married to a wonderful and loving, funny man. I was born and raise in the philippines, belong to a very conservative family. I am now living here in the US with my new found family. Been married for 4 years, Know more about me when i start posting blogs, you'll see me around.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Gibberish Reading by: BB Dallas

                                                  feeling EDWARD CULLIN
                                                 Conference call to china
                                                 goofy and funny                                                            Bonding with POP                                                                                                                                                           
                                                     the book reading




This is a month ago video of BB Dallas, i can't help laughing every time i watch this video of his. He love this book pop bought him, the story about Harold and the purple crayon, he always look for it every time i put him to bed and wants me to read it to him a few times and he sort of asked questions, but i don't really understand it so i just keep saying yes to whatever it is his asking me, and he sometimes seems satisfied with it, but there are time that he get really frustrated to make his point, but i would just laugh and he would walk away from me, his such a funny kid. 

So ok, this time i ask him to read the book for me and he did... and i was trying my best not to laugh out loud so he would continue reading. So know every time i ask him to read me a book he would oblige and do his best... so sweet and amusing, he never fails to me make laugh and smile...




1 comment:

Unknown said...

malingaw jd ko ani iya inintsik na binasahan woi.