About Me

My photo
I'm married to a wonderful and loving, funny man. I was born and raise in the philippines, belong to a very conservative family. I am now living here in the US with my new found family. Been married for 4 years, Know more about me when i start posting blogs, you'll see me around.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Keep moving forward

I got really touched by this from the movie " Meet the Robinsons".I mean, i would really agree that everybody should keep moving forward, you can glance back for the past and ask yourself, what did i learn from my mistakes and wrong decision and want can i  do to make my life in the future to be a better one. I was really inspired on this movie and learn a lot of valuable lessons. I have some anger and holding some grudge to some people and to my self for things i've done in the past, and after watching this move, i thought, i shouldn't be holding this anger for so long, it won't do me good, i have to move on, i should take those mistakes as part of my growing process mentally and emotionally and it would make me a better person, for my self and the people who loves me and i love.

So now, i have a new outlook and prospective  in life, the past is pass you cannot go back and fix things, all you could do is take those mistakes as part of  growing up, and learn from it, and use it as a guide for you future... to make it better for you.... LETS ALL KEEP MOVING FORWARD..... LIFE IS GOOD AND LETS MAKE IT WORTHWHILE. TELL YOURSELF EVERYDAY "KEEP MOVING FORWARD".







No comments: