About Me

My photo
I'm married to a wonderful and loving, funny man. I was born and raise in the philippines, belong to a very conservative family. I am now living here in the US with my new found family. Been married for 4 years, Know more about me when i start posting blogs, you'll see me around.

Friday, December 12, 2008

A gran-gran @ 28 yrs old





Yep, i am one hot gran-gran (wink... husband told me, so suck it up, hehehee) anyway, i love this little dude we got, i love spending time with him because he such a sweet, sweet and funny little loviss to me, thats what i called him other than the nickname kelly and i gave him, which is baby dallas. Gosh! theirs so much thing for me to tell about him, and he really makes us happy, stress out, pissed off, but every time we send him home to his mom, we already miss his presence in the house, its just feel to empty without his laughter and whining and crying and dancing.

I'm really to young to be called "granma" right? but Baby dallas always call me "my" or "ma" but not mom, he use that to his mommy stacie. He and i really spend a lot of time, i will go to phoenix airport to pick him up and when he sees me he will go ballistic on seeing me and wants me to carry him right away with his overwhelming reaction to see me and give me hugs and slobby kisses and drag me somewhere without looking back to his dad or mom who drop him off there. And when kelly will send him home to his mommy, i can see the sadness on his face and when i say bye-bye to him, he won't look at me in eyes and pretend that I'm not there anymore, and when i turn my back on him to say bye again, his looking at me and then ignore me again, and it breaks my heart to see him like that, i wish he could just live with us forever, but he has his own mommy and daddy who wants to spend time with him too.

I know he loves me, and he listens to me, every time his with me, he never fails to give me his trade mark " a slobby kisses" and show me some love and affection and appreciation of the attention we gave him..... I love him with all my heart, even though technically his not blood related to me, i am just his step gran, who loves him more than anything else in this would. He makes us so happy in his cute little way, that really touches our heart to the core....


BABY DALLAS, LOVISS, YOUR THE MAN, AND POP AND I ARE ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU AND LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER... KEEP IT COOL DUDE.

No comments: