About Me

My photo
I'm married to a wonderful and loving, funny man. I was born and raise in the philippines, belong to a very conservative family. I am now living here in the US with my new found family. Been married for 4 years, Know more about me when i start posting blogs, you'll see me around.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pro's and Con's of being a new driver



I am just learning how to drive and sometimes it really freak me out. Kelly as my designated driving teacher doesn't really do me a big help, his more like a distractions, but lately his really trying so hard to be more relax and let me be, letting me do what i think would help me relax and focus, so I am thankful for that support, morally and emotionally.

This is base on my experience as a new learner how to drive.


PRO'S:
1. It will help me being independent and go places which kelly doesn't want to go, like shopping.
2. I can start looking and having a job that i would love to do.
3. I can start schooling 
4. I can drop off/pick up kelly at the airport so he doesn't have to pay for parking
5. I can be kelly's driving when he ends up drinking after socializing 

So far thats all i can think of right.


CON'S:

1. I am still scared and anxious about driving
2. I'm scared to get into an accident
3. I'm scared to wreck my car
4. I don't want to hurt people accidentally
5. I am intimidated with other driver
6. I'm trying so hard not to disappoint kelly so thats really  stressful, and so frustrating on me
7. A lot of driver's out there are so aggressive and unpredictable.

so on and so fort.

Right now, kelly's review about my driving has been improving and getting better, but sometimes he would still say that I'm "DWO" meaning "driving while oriental" he think its funny, plus I'm a woman. His a little bit chauvinistic about women driver and old.

Right now, I am having fun learning to drive and i want to be a better and responsible driver and do things i love to do that kelly hated to do with me. Plus he already got me a car so hmmm.... exciting(wink).

No comments: